Wednesday 21 February 2018

AC Slater & Shift K3Y - Come Back



This is another tune off the Corrupt Tank Mix. There are probably about ten really good tunes in the Bassline scene as a whole at the moment from what I have heard which is a lot. I mean tunes that actually bang and aren’t just good or okay. There is nothing wrong with those type of tracks as most sound good in a club and are needed so that you don’t just hear all the same tunes the whole night. I was about to write that the main problem with other scenes is that there is probably only like two or three bangers in those but I might be just being biased as Bassline is my favourite. Regardless, this Come Back tune has a really good atmospheric intro followed by a kind of laid back sounding yet energetic still bass line which bangs.

No comments: