Saturday 24 February 2018

Bru-C feat. Skepsis - Take It Slow



Feeling this new tune. Both Skepsis and Bru-C are new artists to me along with Darkzy who I mentioned in a previous post. I’m not sure if the title of this tune has anything to do with my interest in the slowing down of Bassline but this is at 130 bpm either way. I would definitely describe this as Bassline regardless of its speed simply for the way it sounds and its attitude. The video is surprisingly good and I fully rate it. I think I saw somewhere that Mistajam was saying this is the crossover tune that UK Bass needs. Not sure how much it will crossover or if it’s UK Bass (only I care about this lol) but as Bassline or UK Bass or whatever continue to grow this tune may bother the charts in the future if not now.

No comments: